Mandy
Inspirations seem so necessary on a Wednesday. Wednesday are haunted with feelings of boredom, exhaustion, and relative discontent that it is not yet Friday.

Today is no ordinary Wednesday though. Today is the first Wednesday of fall weather! I love it. I stumbled upon this photo from Alana Davis Photography. It just summed up my childish excitement about fall. Pumpkins, changing leaves and leave piles to jump in, and fresh apples. I can't wait to venture out with my camera when the colors start changing!


I've also been listening to the 500 Days of Summer soundtrack all afternoon, and it is so relaxing. I found out that you can listen to the tracks on lala for free. So, check them out or if you don't have time for the whole album, youtube has the preview. My favorite (for some unknown reason) is "Quelqunn ma dit" by Carla Bruni. I won't lie to you, I have no idea what that translates to, but theres just something about the song that I love. What's your favorite?
0 Responses

Post a Comment