Mandy
So, I must confess my greatest shortcoming - I cannot cook. I even sometimes mess-up those things that go straight from the freezer to the oven. I don't know how I do it. I only know that I cannot cook.

In an effort to actively change this situation, I decided that I would cook soup...... from scratch. Now to anyone else, this would be a simple activity, with little risk involved, but for the anti-chef, this was a big deal. So Joe cut up the veggies and chicken, and I sauteed and cooked rice, and loaded it all into a large slow cooker. The result.....

A DELICIOUS & EDIBLE MEAL! I even made biscuits to go with it!!! (I'm eating another helping for lunch today) And for desert? Divine strawberry smoothies made by yours truly!! They tasted as good as the Strawberry Extreme from Cool Beans in Salisbury.

So maybe I'm not hopeless.....
0 Responses

Post a Comment