Mandy
Today was one of those great days. Ok, so any day that Joe & I don't have to work is fantastic, but I digress. We had a great picnic at my parents' house: pork roast, veggies, and more cookies than even I could eat. Delish!

After that, Joe & I did the grocery shopping together. Really weird fruits were on sale so we scooped up a couple: Star fruit, mangos, kiwis, and papaya. We decided to make a fruit salad out of them all. We did all the work together, we sliced and diced, laughed, and Joe sliced his finger. We had a blast. So here are my pics from my extraordinary fruit salad

I had never seen a papaya before! (If you want to figure out how to pick/cut it we used this)

Star fruit! (I just love how it looks!) The final product. (I haven't even tried it yet, wish me luck!)
0 Responses

Post a Comment