Mandy
Today, I am sick, and when i am sick, I shop on the internet for things I want to buy but can't afford. Today it was on Etsy. Etsy, the craftfair of the web, is my new drug of choice. I love looking at all the crazy things that people make. I'm jealous of their mad skills. Point in fact, people are making amazing things like this!!!


I mean, this girl just sat down and was like, I'm going to stitch an awesome shirt/sweater. Really? How talented is she? AmAzInG!!!! I want a colorful patterned shirt, some jeans, and this top. ::sigh::

Ok, so in my infinite wannabe crafty life, I decided that I would make a pillow that I saw in a blog post. It looked amazing on the blog post. Let me just tell you! I cut out all the pieces. 60 circles that turn into rosettes. I'll let you know how it turns out. Here are the pieces so far!


0 Responses

Post a Comment