Mandy
In the library I work in, there are 3 floors: the basement, the first and the second floor. Well, once you get to the second floor, there is an additional five more steps leading to a mystery door. The door to the roof. A door that until Friday has remained closed.

I came in on Friday to find it pried open with a traffic cone. My excitement level was at a ten! I just had to go see what was out there!! Ok so I have a little delinquent in this little shy exterior.


I must have passed by the door 20 times and gazed outside. You would have thought it was the wardrobe from the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe or the Room of Requirement from Harry Potter.
The view from the top. What I love about the roof is the all-encompassing quiet. There's something so peaceful about being away from the hustle and bustle (and away from the bright computer monitors)

Hope you can all find a little excitement & peace in your days! : )
0 Responses

Post a Comment