Mandy
Yesterday was my bridal shower. To give you some perspective on this, I insisted I did not want a bridal shower. I kicked, I screamed like a little toddler. It didn't work. lol.

So yesterday was the day. I was pacing around the house, I probably walked a couple of miles around that townhouse, and I was talking way too fast and high pitched to be understood.

Kelly, her mother, and Aimee arrived at my house to get me looking prettiful. I'd never really had my makeup done before, but Aimee did a great job. Kelly curled my hair to perfection, and I was left looking like a supermodel. Well, I felt like a supermodel. lol.

I picked my mama up (she looked adorable). And headed to Teavolve to the party. Despite my fear and anxiety, I had a really fun time. I got such sweet presents. I was amazed to realize how many people care about me and wish me well in my marriage to Joe. It was touching! (I got all teary eyed).

So all in all it was actually pretty awesome & I stayed up late last night to work on the thank yous!

(Photos to come)
0 Responses

Post a Comment