Mandy
This weekend is Joe's Bachelor Party. He's in Atlantic City partying with some of his friends, so I decided that instead of sitting in the house feeling sorry for myself, that I would go out with Kelly last night into today.

Last night I finally saw Harry Potter. It was really good. (Okay, so I'm biased)

This morning, we wanted to play with our cameras, and go take some photography so we headed over to Dupont Circle. Unfortunately, with the combination of the rain and me not feeling well for the first half of the day, we didn't get many pictures. We still had a blast anyways. I also picked up this really cute teapot/matching napkins on clearance at TableTop. Ok so I really didn't need another teapot, but I couldn't resist it.

I finally arrived home at about 10:30 PM to an empty house. It's so weird. Ok, so I'm kinda freaked out. I'm a scaredy cat, I admit it. So scared, that I can't seem to fall asleep, and instead I'm blogging (in a blog that only 2 people visit) at 1:37 in the morning. Getting up for church tomorrow will be fun!!!

So as for the photos, I'll leave you with my two favorites, I think! Comments?

0 Responses

Post a Comment