Mandy
Today I am a barrel of emotions. I am sad, I am mopey, I am weak/sick, and I am grateful.

I am upset because the state of my grandfather whose been in and out of the hospital. It's hard to think of such a strong and funny man unable to take care of himself. I'm praying for him.

As for mopey, I just realized that all of my close college friends are/have moved away. I'm going to be all alone soon!! Japan, Italy, Texas, Mississippi, Marines, Philly : I am so jealous of you!!! I better make some friends soon, otherwise I will be very lonely!

I am feeling sick. My stomach has hurt for days, and before that, I had headaches.l It's putting a another damper on my mood. I think it's stress-related

Lastly I am grateful. I went to my parents yesterday, saying how stressed I was about the rehearsal dinner/wedding after party. I feel like I have to do it all myself and that I have to fix everyone's problems. My dad called me and told me to just let him take it off my shoulders. That he would plan both parties, and not to worry. That everything would be ok. I was really touched that they really thought of how they could help me and the just did it. It's kind of daunting to plan this all alone. That's why I'm glad they are helping. Maybe I can breathe a sigh of relief. Maybe.
0 Responses

Post a Comment