Mandy
I've been all over MD & VA these past two weeks. Aside from my normal duty in Gaithersburg, I've attended two conferences in VA : Social Media for Government & Computers in Libraries. I've also been going all over the place with some combination of Joe, Will, and Kelly. So, it's been pretty good.

I've found that even though I spend most of my non-working time in the car, that I still really enjoy the freedom of being on the road. I like the aidea that I could just end up somewhere new and great! Get on 70 and hit St. Louis. Take 95 to Florida. Something so desperately out of the ordinary.

I am slightly bummed. The weekend after tax season, April 17-April 19, Joe & I were planning to go have fun with our long weekend. I had titled it Taxapalooza 2009. We were only going to explore some more of DC, but unfortunately his knee is in the crapper. We went to the hospital Monday, the PCP today, got an MRI & X-rays. April 16th he goes back to his orthopedic surgeon. Wish us luck. I'm praying that he doesn't need another surgery.

As for me, I've got a big meeting with the bosses on Tuesday. I'm thinking about taking off on Wednesday to go celebrate Jess M's birthday with her. We'll see how it goes.

For fun, heres some photos I've taken in my travels (when I probably should have been paying attention to my driving)

0 Responses

Post a Comment