Mandy
Today was day 2 of 3 of the Baldrige Quest for Excellence Conference. After attending some superficial and mediocre presentations, and having a delicious lunch, I decided to leave before the probably dreadful townhall session. You know what this afforded me?

Mandy time. Unadulterated time for myself.

Like I said. The life of luxury. Even though it was only a half an hour or so before I had to embark on an epic commute, it was blissful. I entered a great little photography shop and spent my time browsing the culture, color, and vibrance of the familiar and worlds I had never seen before.

I think a sigh is in order. A sweet, satisfying sigh.
1 Response
  1. Nick Lockard Says:

    CLEARLY YOU ARE ENJOYING LIFE!
    ok i'll stop yelling now. I'm going to go play volleyball.


Post a Comment