Mandy
The blues are because you're getting fat and maybe it's been raining too long, you're just sad that's all. The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of. Do you ever get that feeling? Well, when I get it the only thing that does any good is to jump in a cab and go to Tiffany's. Calms me down right away. The quietness and the proud look of it; nothing very bad could happen to you there. If I could find a real-life place that'd make me feel like Tiffany's, then - then I'd buy some furniture and give the cat a name!
-Holly Golightly (Breakfast at Tiffany's)

Today, I have a case of the mean reds. I'm scared, angry, dissapointed, and brimming with emotion. I found myself crying all the way home from Virginia today because I finally realized that life is not fair. Some have it all, and some have nothing at all. For some, life is easy, and for others it is a constant struggle.

And for me.... it is a constant struggle.
1 Response
  1. Nick Says:

    You don't live on the streets. Life isn't fair but too many people don't know how good they got it.


Post a Comment