Mandy
So here I am in scenic upstate New York, Little Falls to be exact, and I have been wanting an ice cream cone/bar since day one. One after one, every ice cream stand/store has been "closed for vacation". Well, minutes ago, I heard the familiar chimes of a ice cream truck, with child-like speed, I grabbed my wallet, hopped down the stairs, and patiently waited for the ice cream truck that was stopped down the street.

I sighed at the sight. Ice cream. Finally! But wait, the ice cream truck decided to back down the street and leave before approaching my grandmothers house. Epic fail.
So for now, I will continue to wait for another ice cream opportunity. Wish me luck (and sprinkles!).
edit : I finally got my ice cream (a brownie sundae)!!!


















1 Response
  1. Nick Says:

    ICE CREAM! They just call it ice here. LOVE IT. Let's get some when I visit.


Post a Comment