Mandy
Sorry I've been MIA for the past couple weeks. I've had a good reason. I GOT MARRIED! (WOOT!) On the rainiest day in October, I became Mrs. Malanowski (which is not any easier to write from the former Miss Drapalski!) Even the pouring rain couldn't damper our spirits. This ephemeral event, felt so much shorter. The day flew by. I was so happy I felt like I was I felt like I was walking on clouds all day. ::sigh:: I'm married. I'M MARRIED. I'm married to the love of my life. my best friend. the supplier of all my smiles. Joe.

Enjoy the pics. I can't wait to see what the photographer got. Poor thing had to battle the wind, rain, and our crazyness!

Just married (litteraly!)
This is me and my daddy. I love him so much!

My best friend (and maid of honor) and I at the reception! I love her so much!

Our first dance together. I'm so happy that I didn't trip or make a big fool of myself since I am a terrible dancer. I think I have two left feet.
1 Response
  1. Jess Drap Says:

    i loved the song choice for first dance! so cute! :)


Post a Comment